Return/Exchange an item
We offer a 30 days return policy to all customers as long as all items are returned as new. Please note at Christmas time we do extend our returns policy as we are aware many items are purchased as Christmas gifts.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt. Please complete the returns form below and include any notes to why you are returning the item(s). This will help to speed up the returns process. Based on the information you provide we will then issue a full refund or exchange.
Please note we DO NOT currently offer FREE returns.
- We DO NOT offer a return service for international orders unless the item arrives faulty (must be reported within 72 hours of receipt). This is the customer's responsibility and you the customer are responsible for the parcel until it reaches our warehouse. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- The cost of returning the item is your responsibility if the item is not suitable.
- If the item arrives to you faulty (must be reported within 72 hours of receipt), we can send you DHL returns label. Alternatively, if returning back via your own courier we will refund the costs of the return back to you (up to $30).
- The item(s) can take up to 7-28 working days to be returned to our warehouse, unless sent via express service which is often quicker.
- Please note refunds to international credit cards can take between 5-14 working days depending on the card issuer.
All countries outside the EU can charge import duties, so please be aware of these fees before purchasing from Tic Watches as all import fees are the customer's responsibility. You can find our more information speaking to your local Customs or visiting this link here:
If you have any further questions please email us at email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
• Items must be opened and checked once received. Any damaged or faulty items must be reported within 72 hours of receipt. We can’t be held responsible for any issues reported after this time. This is to make sure no problems/damages occurred during transit.
• All items must be returned unworn, brand new, with all original tags and all their original packaging.
• We do not accept returns/refunds if the bracelet has been adjusted, so please only adjust the bracelet if you are certain you are keeping the item. If any strap adjustment occurs the watch cannot be resold as new even if you refit the links as this process can mark the bracelet.
• To speed up your returns process, please complete the returns form and detail as much information as possible. Including order number, name and cover letter.
• If returning, please make sure the item is packaged correctly so it’s not damaged in transit, as you (the customer) are responsible until it reaches our store.
• The parcel can take up to 7-21 working days to be returned to our Warehouse, unless sent via express delivery.
19 Post House Wynd
Once the item has been received, our returns department will carry out an inspection to ensure the item is still in brand new condition. Once this inspection is completed and passed, a full refund will be issued minus any delivery charges you chose to pay when ordering. Your refund will be returned to you via the same method you used to pay. Tic Watches will try to process all returns as quickly as possible but please allow up to 7 working days for these to be processed.
If you have any further questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If the item you received is faulty, please contact email@example.com quoting your order number, your name and address, details of the product and the reason for return, and whether you require a refund or a replacement. We will then advise on how to proceed with the return. You must report any faults within 72 hours of receipt of the item and you have 14 days from receipt of the faulty item to return it to us.
I received the wrong item
If the item you received is not what you originally ordered, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number, your name and address, details of the issue. We will then advise on how to proceed with the return and reissue a postage refund on receipt due to the packing error.